Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Episode 2: Hello! I Love You! No, I'm Sorry...


I woke up in the 2nd day feeling the early rays in my face. I hope my 2nd day here in Sunset Valley would be exciting.


I decided to do my morning chores and watered my baby plants, for now. I hope they grow up already and they may give me income to build a house. This garden would also save me money and keeps my lifestyle healthy, eating and selling fruits & vegetables. The nuns taught me how to take care plants since I was a little, I'm very thankful to the nuns at the orphanage for this one. These would keep me alive until I could get a raise.


Then reading the newspaper for some news and gossips...


Then the carpool came! It's my first day and I'm feeling nervous at the same time excited to meet new people and experience this job. I hope I will never regret this.

As I entered the carpool, the driver looked at me and smirked. Then I remembered that he is the guy that drove me her in lot. Oh! I want to strangle this guy.!


First day of work was just boring. They had just interviewed me about the tests and research that will be done and discussions of the ethical matters about Science. After work, I decided to call Morgana to hang out and have some fun.

We met Le Petit Pool, I think that's the name of the pool. This is the place where I get my free bathroom.

Morgana is wearing her sexy pink bikini. I feel my cheeks flustered. She is so sexy and beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off her sexy body. I felt like I was drooling over her goddess body.

"Hi! Cute life buoy," as she teased me.

"I can swim, I'll show you" I pulled her hand as we go underwater. I win and she splashed water on my face as we enjoy swimming in the pool.


We got tired of swimming and playing around, we decided to relax.

I couldn't stop myself anymore and decided to tell her what I feel, what I really feel...

"I had fun today, Morgana. I wish I can have more days like this," I looked deeply her eyes as I say these words.

She suddenly shifted awkwardly and become busy adjusting her sunglasses.

I become quiet after that. I get it, she knows but she pretends not understand what I was trying to say. I felt so stupid and sad.


After that awkward moment and feel the hunger in our empty stomachs. We went to the Bistro to have dinner. The dinner is so quiet and I decided to break the ice.

"Morgana, I really like you. I'm sorry if this would make us awkward to each other but I can't stop feeling what I feel for you. You're the most wonderful person that I met here in Sunset Valley. I know that you are married and I do no harm to that relationship, I just want to let you know what I feel for you. How special you are to me. I just want you to know that I think I'm in love with you.

I could not believe my ears what Morgana replied to what I've told her.

"I know, Ibrahim. I feel the same way. I just hope I met you before I married Thornton. If I could just have the courage to leave him, but I don't. I still love him. I do, right there in the bottom of my heart.

My heart fluttered but in the same way broken.

"Too blunt, but greatly appreciated." I said to her, amazed to what she said.

"You love someone more than me. Who would always be there for you and hold your hand. But I would still be your friend. My special friend, but I suggest we should not see each other for the meantime. Let out the steam first, maybe, after that we could be great friends." she said to me. My heart now was broken into bits.


I hugged her tightly and let her feel what I feel for her. "Thank You" I murmured.


Then next few days without talking or seeing Morgana has been the worst day of my life and I felt lunatic talking to my Apple Tree I named Morgana. I miss her so much.


Then the next few days become weeks. I got a call from one the people in Sunset Valley and he said he heard about my mini garden and he wants to order fresh vegetables.

I came to meet the guy. He's named is Alexander Clavell, Xander for short. He's actually a good guy and we hang out and met some girls at the park. Well he's a womanizer and he taught me some of his moves and he's a great help to me because in a way I'n not thinking about Morgana anymore, just a little.


But all will changed after the call I received while relaxing in the library.

"Ibrahim.." the voice on the other line said.

It was Morgana and she is asking if we could see each other at the beach. I reluctantly accept, but it's been several months already. Maybe it's time to let her in again, as a friend.


And I saw her frail-looking, she looks like she haven't sleep for awhile.

"What happened?" I asked.

Tears fell on her eyes.

She told me that Thornton and her boss are seeing each other, romantically involved. She caught him cheating and threatened to leave him but Thornton just laugh at her. She cried and cried and I just pat her shoulders to comfort her.

"Why don't you just leave him and be with me?" I suddenly blurted.

She look at me sympathetically. I knew the answer and I just hug her. She needs a friend and I better show it rather that show my other feeling for her.


After that talk, I accompanied Morgana to her house and tucked her in their bed. I left a note that I already left.

I was almost late at my date with Tori and I met her through Xander. Well after the dinner date at Hogan's, Tori told me that she has a relationship but she had fun with me. She's through playing and she wants to be serious with her boyfriend. I just laughed and pat her on the shoulder. I'm used to date these girls of Xander.


I called Xander to meet me in the pool to hang out. After an hour he is still not showing up and I started to get annoyed because he's phone can't be contact and I left him a hundred messages already but none of them is not answered. I decided to go home but a tapped on my back stopped me before I could left the Le Petit.

A girl that look like the same age with me approached me.

"She's pretty girl." I thought.


She's Bebe Hart and the next-door neighbor of Xander. She was going to the pool when Xander called her and tell me that she can't come because he has been doing the chores that he's father had told him to do.

"Well I think he punished him again," she said with those beautiful lips.

"Well you could hang-out with me?" I asked her. "Please say yes.."


"Sure," she smiled.


The more I talked to her, the more I like her. We spent so many times hanging out in the pool but now to take a dip but to chat. I get to know her better and we have something in common. We are book worms and promised each other the next time we hang out will be at the library.

"You like her?" Xander will asked but with a smirked in his smile.

"Yes, she's a good friend than you." I answered laughing. He playfully punch in the ribs.

I'm starting to like her everyday. More and more.. But I still kept on thinking about Morgana..

I'm so confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment